Improve Your Confidence Level Just By Wearing Right Clothes
Clothing!!! There has been a tremendous change in what people wear and how they wear. Fashion keeps changing and new costumes are into the market each day. The costumes which were considered to be of the olden days are coming back as new trends with lot of changes in it.
For example, consider corsets. Those were used to shape the body in earlier days. It was used to give an hourglass shape to the structure of the body. It was made out of wood, whalebones and iron then. Now, it comes with more trendy and sexy. Not just it improves the looks; there is a lot more to it.
Do you know that wearing appropriate clothing can make one feel so confident. Do you think it’s ridiculous? Nope, that’s not true. The dress what you wear, speaks more than words. It can make you look dumb or a key person among your friends and a gathering. Wish to know how to attract anyone’s attention? It is not about wearing a low waist skirt or a deep neck silky top to expose your beauty. It is about improving your confident level just by wearing right clothes at Teejunction.
You may totally spoil an entire day if you did not dress up properly. A dull coloured gown with a very normal cuts and shapes may not let you enjoy the day with your friends. Here are few tips to dress yourself to enhance your self confidence.
1. Know your body: Everybody cannot be Kim Kardashian or Amber Rose to have a structured and hourglass shaped body. But, one can make their body to look attractive just by wearing a proper dress that suits their body well.
Hourglass Shaped Body: If you have an hourglass body and if you like to showcase your curves then, you can go for
- Pencil Skirt
- Crop top
- Wrap dress
- Wide leg pants with a belt at your waist
Apple Shaped Body: If you are an apple shape or if you look thin at the bottom but hefty in the middle then you have to wear clothes such that your lower half gets highlighted more than your mid section. In that case, you can opt for the below choice
- High waist circle skirt
- Swing coat
- Flowy top
- Low waist straight leg pants
Banana Shaped Body: If you are in the shape of a banana that is, if you have equally proportioned shoulders, hips and waist then you have to wear dresses that showcase your waist much smaller when compared to your bust.
- Ruffle Shirts
- Croped jacket
- Side cut dresses
- Tapered Pants
The above type of dress may fit you well and will help you to showcase that you have smaller waist, comparatively larger bust and hips.
Pear Shaped Body: If your body is of pear type which means you have a broad hips, then go for the below options
- Bare shoulder tops
- A-Line skirts
- Embroided tops
- Boot cut bottoms and jeans
- Fitted Jacket
2. Know Your Skin Tone: Choosing the wrong coloured dress for your skin tone may make you feel like your beauty is lost somewhere. Know what you should choose and shine brightly.
Fair: Avoid colours that are closer to your skin tone. Go for dark shades base like black, dark green, navy blue and dark brown.
Middle: If you have this type of skin tone, then you are lucky, both dark and light colours suit you well.
Dark: Pastel and muted shades can look good for you. Choose charcoal, dark blue and black as your base colour for your costume.
3. Know Your Comfort: Do not wear clothing just because your favourite stars and models are wearing it. Choose the one, in which you will be comfortable. If you are plump, you may not be comfortable in a pencil skirt. If you are not comfortable then you cannot talk or enjoy freely and you will be concentrating only on your tight skirt. Don’t step out of your house if you are not comfortable in wearing a dress.
4. Know your audience: Dress yourself based on where you are going. If you are on for a date, you will not like wearing a full gown. So, dress accordingly.
Be whatever and whoever you are, your way of dressing can showcase you as a different person. So, stick on to the above points and you will be confident wherever you are.